European Asset Manager
- GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum + very high bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th July 2018
- Job Type
A leading, highly opportunistic PE House is seeking a European Asset Manager to join their team. Working closely within their investment team, you will specialise in completing value add strategies across Europe.
The key duties will include:
- Executing value add strategies across Europe, across a diverse multi-sector commercial portfolio. The role will involve leasing, redevelopment and refurbishment strategies
- Interacting closely with the Investment team to ensure the acquisition of new assets is compatible with current business plans
- Actively travelling across Europe to inspect assets, and provide hands on management of third parties
- Producing analysis using Excel to appraise the profit of varying initiatives.
The successful candidate will ideally have a track record across Europe, within either asset management or investment, and possess a European language. It is also important that they are highly numerate and financially savvy, able to produce financial models using Excel.
If you are a suitable fit for the above, please apply with your most recent CV.