European Senior Research Analyst
- EUR45000.00 - EUR70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 20th June 2018
- Job Type
The Research & Strategy Team's broad responsibilities include real estate market analysis and forecasting, formulation of investment strategies, client reporting and internal/external enquiry response.
The Research & Strategy team is looking for a Property Economist to join their team in either Paris, Madrid or Milan.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be instrumental in driving change in a team seeking to be at the technological forefront of real estate investment management. The role offers both a great deal of creative latitude, and direct input into the investment process.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Monitor key economic and market trends for the Investment team, deliver regular updates on existing investments, and provide ad-hoc assistance on potential new investment project
* Contribute to research publications, including Global Outlook and thematic research papers
* Provide econometric modelling support for the research teams, to ensure that the firm maintains best practice in its modelling of property and investment markets
* Review external research relating to the economic and property outlook and other topical issues; liaise with external research and data providers
* Collaborate with other members of the global research and strategy team to define data requirements and data opportunities.
* Discover, analyse and work with as-yet untapped data sources (census, open data, commercial vendors) and data providers.