European Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
European Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Central London
Salary is from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A leading independent property consultancy are currently looking for a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to join their European Valuation Team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day administration of valuation instructions for the department's banking clients, attending regular meetings with clients to discuss valuations and build relationships, with a specific focus on Italy, Denmark and Scandinavia.
- Take responsibility for inspections, liaison with local advisors/associates and preparation of valuations and reports.
- Considerable high level client contact and regular travel across the Eurozone.
- Attending regular meetings with clients to discuss valuations and build relationships.
- An active role within the team in terms of business generation, referral and management of work carried out by other offices in the network.
- Demonstrable valuation experience. producing valuation reports for loan security/portfolio purposes.
- Competent use of Excel and Argus Enterprise.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.