- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum + extensive package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well established property consultancy who is looking to hire an in-house Facilities Assistant for the first time due to growth in the business. This values-driven company is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside a tailored training programme aimed to help you develop your FM career in the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wider team to ensure H&S compliance, with office moves and fit-outs, as well as the management of contractors;
- Covering the post-room, and helpdesk as and when necessary;
- Preparing meeting rooms;
- Undertaking reviews of supplier list and contact sheets;
- Processing invoices for suppliers;
- Maintain H&S training records, and acting as a point of contact for first aid.
Ideally you will have some background in property already, in an administrative, coordination, or assistant level role. More importantly will be your organisation skills, your personable and professional demeanour, as well as your proactive attitude.