- GBP20000 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Working alongside an investment management firm with a huge global presence, our client is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Facilities Assistant to join their forward-thinking FM function. This renowned property management business has built a reputation for providing flexible and service-orientated facilities service and offers an excellent platform for your sustained career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to service emails/calls;
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture when required;
- Liaise with Building Engineers on service requests;
- Identify cleaning deficiencies within the building and rectifying any issues;
- Set-up and clean-up after meetings and events in the conference rooms;
- Ensure that the office supply and kitchen areas are well-stocked;
- Sort the incoming and outgoing mail;
- Coordinate pick-ups and deliveries;
- Other ad-hoc duties where necessary.
This is a role that will offer you a comprehensive coverage of Facilities Management, providing a strong platform for your continued career development. Previous corporate experience is beneficial, whilst you will be a confident and personable individual, able to manage multiple priorities as part of a dedicated facilities team. With an impressive growth trajectory built on the foundations of their sustained success in the market, this is a role for both the here and now.
Please apply online with your CV today.