- GBP25000.00 - GBP31000.00 per annum + package
- Rest of the World, Other
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment has a unique opportunity to join an outstanding Real Estate business as they drive forward the total FM provision for a global client with a reputation for creativity and innovation. Within this role you will be an integral part of the team managing a unique commercial property, across a variety of facilities service lines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with regular building inspections for maintenance and cleaning issues;
- Liaising with key stakeholders for the building, maintaining strong working relationships with them;
- Configuring and setting up all meeting and event spaces;
- Providing mailroom, logistics, and porterage support services;
- Overseeing the work of external contractors;
- Providing administrative/logistical support to the Facilities Manager where necessary.
As the successful applicant, you will have a solid base of experience in a total FM role, with a working knowledge of soft and hard services. Ideally you will have an IOSH qualification, but equally importantly will be your strong communication skills and ability handle multiple priorities, as well as a customer service focused approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today