- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th June 2018
- Job Type
One of the UKs leading Managing Agents is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join their team in Hertfordshire. Reporting into the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a multi-tenanted office building portfolio.
- Assist in setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the total portfolio.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Assisting with the moving in of tenants, establishing strong, trusted relationships with them and liaising with them on a regular basis to ensure smooth and efficient day to day running of the portfolio.
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works are carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
Within this role there will be big emphasis on displaying an unrivalled level of service as this will be a very client-facing role. The key to your success will be your ability to adapt to new situations, demonstrate good time management skills and be a proactive and determined facilities professional. An IOSH qualification is preferred as is previous experience working for a managing agent.
The successful candidate must have a full UK drivers licence and have access to a car.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV.