- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Excellent package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
With a role that has arisen due to an internal promotion, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a dedicated and driven Facilities Coordinator. Our client is a global investment management firm and this role will see you providing continued support to the facilities management team at one of London's most prestigious addresses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a top tier level of service to all external providers and regularly liaising with tenants;
- Managing jobs through to completion, updating all stakeholders including the facilities team, suppliers, and tenants;
- Assist with co-ordination of the contracts for the Office and their renewal dates;
- Acting as an integral part of the Facilities Management Team;
- Escalating works or queries where necessary;
- Liaising with and obtaining quotes from contractors as well as arranging for them to attend the site and carrying out daily site inspections;
- Assisting in all aspects of Health and Safety for the building, action risk assessment issues, arranging signage and ordering of first aid supplies.
Our client offers a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis. They are looking for an enthusiastic, service-driven Coordinator with an organised approach to their work. An IOSH qualification would be looked upon favourably and prior experience working for a corporate company would be beneficial.