- GBP26000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a innovative and highly regarded property management company to find an experienced Facilities Coordinator. The successful candidate will join the team at one of their newest developments for a fixed-term contract of 4-5 months and will provide continued support to the facilities and estate management teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing Health and Safety permits to all sub-contractors and contractors on-site.
- Providing a high level of service to all external providers and establishing strong, trusted working relationships with tenants.
- Actioning risk assessment issues and doing all admin for the site's fit-out projects.
- Liaising with contractors, conducting regular works inspections and updating stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be IOSH qualified and have extensive experience working within the property sector. Ideally you will have previous experience working for a managing agent.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com