- GBP25000.00 - GBP27000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th November 2018
- Job Type
Working with a stand-out brand in UK Real Estate, Cobalt is seeking a switched-on Facilities Coordinator who is looking to progress their career. Based on a vibrant mixed use business park, with commercial offices, retail units, and plenty of green space, this role will see you form an integral part of the on-site team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to maintenance requests in person, via email, and via telephone;
- Maintaining H&S records using the Meridian system;
- Liaising with contractors, tenants and other stakeholders;
- Working in tandem with the FM on site to ensure a robust maintenance programme is in place;
- Managing works on site and acting as a central liaison point;
- Integrating quotations and purchase orders with specific work orders.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working within a real estate environment before, and be able to display strong organisational, and administrative skills as well as a proactive attitude with a desire to progress.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today