- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th November 2018
- Job Type
Working with a landed estate of high end residential, commercial, and retail properties, Cobalt is seeking a proactive and diligent Facilities Coordinator. This hire will be a crucial part of an inclusive team, helping to support the work of the FM staff in delivering a top tier FM service amongst some of London's most illustrious properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational support to the Facilities team;
- Taking calls from internal and external stakeholders, and liaising with necessary suppliers to coordinate works as needed;
- Ensuring all necessary information is uploaded to the Helpdesk System, and is used to fully assist the FM team in their work;
- Escalating tasks where necessary, proposing and implementing new changes where possible;
- Obtaining quotes and recommendations from suppliers for works.
Our client is looking for a switched on, team player with strong communication skills, as well as a customer service focused attitude. This hire will be immersed in an innovative, inclusive FM team and find themselves working with an employer that is committed to both their professional and personal wellbeing and development.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.