Facilities Estate Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for someone to lead the operational management of one of London's most well-known estates. This high-footfall development is a bustling, vibrant hub of activity, made up of commercial offices, retail units, and residential apartments in a great Zone 1 location, whilst the client is one that has been creative waves in the property management world in recent years for their refreshing, service-led approach to their work.
This role will report into a Senior FM, but you will be the primary lead for this specific estate, and your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing supplier performance to keep in line with SLA's and KPI's;
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing the daily running of the portfolio, across both hard and soft facilities management;
- Regularly liaising with occupiers, to understand their needs from the estate and provide a comprehensive FM service;
- Undertaking regular inspections;
- Ensure full H&S compliance throughout the estate.
As the successful applicant you will thrive in a fast-paced varied role, and be able to draw on your previous experience managing properties within a real estate environment. You will be confident managing hard services (within a total FM role) and be at least IOSH qualified. More importantly, as an enthusiastic, team player, you will find yourself amongst like-minded individuals in a company going from strength to strength, that is looking to invest heavily in their FM function over the coming years.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.