Facilities Manager - Bristol/ Cardiff/Bath
- GBP35000.00 - GBP36500.00 per annum + car
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 10th October 2018
- Job Type
£33,000 - £36,500 + car allowance.
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a top 5 UK managing agent who is at the forefront of the property market, in the search for Facilities Manager to manage a mix-use commercial portfolio in the south of England.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided on a constant basis.
- Managing refurbishment project works and ensuring that they are completed to a high standard.
- Setting, managing and reconciling multiple service charge budgets.
With a broad knowledge of the facilities management industry as well as a good understanding of health and safety processes and procedures, you will thrive within a company who is renowned for investing in their employees professional development. Above all you will be a proactive and hard working facilities manager who is confident in your own proficiency, and has the ability to provide top level customer service. You must hold an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification and a valid UK Driving License.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org