- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th September 2018
- Job Type
Facilities Manager - 6 month Maternity Cover
We are working with an industry-leading commercial property company to find a knowledgeable Facilities Manager experienced in delivering a high level of customer service. The role is based at the company's prestigious head offices and you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office and liaising with all staff.
- Planning and co-coordinating office moves and any additional refurbishments or refits, including managing the employed subcontractors.
- Daily management of the post room, front of house teams, meeting rooms and events staff.
- Attending regular Health and safety meetings, ensuring the building meets with required standards and managing the fire wardens and first aiders on site.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and have good IT skills. They must have excellent organisation and communication skills and be a quick learner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious and innovative company and those looking to progress their career in the property industry should look no further.
Please email your CV to lnicholls@cobaltrecruitment if you are interested.