- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is actively seeking a Facilities Manager to take ownership of a commercial portfolio in prime central London. Covering circa 15 multi-let office buildings, you will be working with a real estate business that is at the forefront of the industry, but who have retained a close-knit culture within their FM team. You will form a key part of a team that values both hard work and service-delivery, recognising and rewarding this throughout their organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Actively managing the work of suppliers across a range of total facilities disciplines;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance throughout your portfolio;
- Overseeing a proactive maintenance service in each property, as well as a robust reactive programme for all necessary works - including projects from time to time;
- Actively inspecting your sites;
- Building lasting working relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders.
Our client is one that values effort and teamwork, and typically looks to reward both by promoting from within. This is therefore a rare opportunity to get involved with a leading name in the market. If you are IOSH qualified with previous experience of working for a managing agent, and want to take your career to the next level then this is a great platform for your professional development.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today