- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working alongside an award-winning property owner as they grow their team with this newly created hire. Having strategically acquired a number of Grade A commercial developments in key areas of London, our client is now looking to build a high performing team to match the calibre of their assets. As part of this, they are looking for Facilities Managers who can drive forward a best-in-class property service throughout their portfolios.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Assisting with procuring suppliers for a range of total facilities service lines;
- Leading a team of on-site Building Managers;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio;
- Overseeing a range of maintenance works to building plant and fabric, including major works, snagging, mobilising, lifecycle and reactive maintenance works;
- Helping deliver a modern FM provision, developing lasting relationships with key tenant representatives, within both a conventional office and co-working environment;
- Other duties ad hoc;
As the successful applicant, you will have previous experience working with Real Estate managing multi-tenanted commercial buildings and support this with relevant qualifications such as an IOSH or NEBOSH (essential) or IWFM (desirable). You will have a good knowledge of hard FM within a total FM framework, and be confident in building relationships with a range of stakeholders, especially tenants.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today