- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th October 2018
- Job Type
We are actively seeking a forward-thinking facilities manager to manage a lively business park in the Oxfordshire area. Covering over 3,000,000 sq ft of grade A offices, public, green space, and retail units, this is an expansive site that plays host to a range of events throughout the year, and so our client is seeking a modern FM professional who can match technical expertise with quality customer service skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day FM for the assets on site;
- Preparing, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets for the estate;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of building fabric and plant;
- Compiling all records relating to the site for emergency planning, RAMS, maintenance checks etc;
- Fostering strong working relationships with all stakeholders including tenants and suppliers;
- Proactively manage risk on site;
As the successful applicant you will bring a solid track record in providing total FM solutions, ideally within an estate environment. IOSH qualification is essential whilst a BIFM qualification is advantageous, although not mandatory as our client can sponsor through further qualifications.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today.