- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + car allowance
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th June 2018
- Job Type
Are you seeking a home-based role?
Cobalt Recruitment is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to work for a highly regarded a medium-sized managing agent. They have significant investment in growth and they are looking to expand their portfolio, making this an excellent time to get involved in the business.
You will be responsible for ensuring a portfolio of approximately 15 commercial properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards whilst seamlessly delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Managing a range of total FM service providers;
- Overseeing the work of internal staff members on site;
- Ensuring all your portfolio is fully compliant with UK H&S legislation;
- Ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place for both proactive and reactive maintenance works to building fabric and plant;
- Developing lasting professional relationships with tenants, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
As a leader within the business, you will be confident in liaising with individuals at all levels and your ability to bring ideas to a growing yet established team. Supporting your experience with an IOSH qualification, you will have a track record in managing commercial buildings, ideally within a managing agent.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in today.