- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to look after a super prime residential estate. The company, who are passionate about consistently delivering the highest level of customer service are searching for a diligent and organised professional.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in building handovers and have excellent health and safety knowledge in order to successfully manage this state-of-the-art residential development in Ascot.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the property;
- Overseeing the total FM provision, both with internal staff and external contractors;
- Ensuring a maintenance plan is in place to cover both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, making sure the site is fully compliant with H&S legislation;
- Providing a high-quality responsive and proactive total FM customer service to the residents on site.
Our client is looking for an IOSH qualified individual with a solid background in managing residential properties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.