- GBP42000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 29th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently working with a Property Investor/Asset Manager who are seeking a Facilities Manager due to significant growth within their managed property portfolio. The post holder will be responsible for managing a mixed-use portfolio of properties based predominantly in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing services across multi-let office and industrial buildings.
- Management and reconciliation of large service charge budgets.
- Building strong working relationships with tenants in order to deal with the facilities issues and enhancing the tenant experience and occupancy of the buildings.
- Working with the wider building team on refurbishment projects, as well as the asset management team on ensuring all vacant space is being let.
- Responsibility of environmental issues facing the office and industrial buildings. Ideally you will have experiencing in reducing utility consumption and energy audits.
Our client is looking for experienced forward thinking Facilities Manager who can hit the ground running. To be considered you must have multi-site facilities experience preferably within a property management organisation.