- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a Real Estate business on a mission to transform the property management industry. With a focus on providing a modern FM service built on the twin pillars of flexibility and innovation, our client has been winning business off their larger, conventional competitors, and as a result of growth is looking to hire an FM to be part of a close-knit West-End team. You will manage a portfolio in vibrant areas of the capital, managing commercial and retail properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular property inspections;
- Overseeing both planned and reactive maintenance including necessary project works;
- Liaising with all stakeholders including clients, tenants, and the public, as well as contractors for hard and soft FM;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance in your portfolio;
- Other duties ad hoc where necessary.
As the successful applicant, you will bring a can-do attitude to your work alongside an established track record managing multiple properties (c10+). Service charge experience is essential, as is either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. Moreover, you will be keen to be part of something challenging the conventional approach to FM and be passionate about innovating and improving both yourself and your work as part of a team of like-minded individuals.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today