- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with well-established family run property management company who is expanding its team due sustained success in the property industry. This close-knit company is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join them at an exciting stage in its development and help to drive the business to new levels of professionalism. The role is London based and you will manage a prestigious mixed portfolio of multi and single-let offices as well as a small number of retail units.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing service charge budgets and ensuring that these budgets have been competitively tendered for.
- Undertaking direct management of your designated property portfolio and ensuring that up to date and accurate recordings are kept of FM practices.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Creating and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with tenants and consistently delivering an exceptional standard of customer service.
You must display a good understanding of total FM, and work well as part of a team. You must be a professional individual, with a big emphasis on delivering a high level of customer service. You must have a good understanding of health and safety legislation, and being IOSH or NEBOSH qualified would be preferred.
If you are interested please send your updated CV to email@example.com.