- GBP85000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
Senior Facilities Manager
City of London
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working with a Development Finance Institution whose primary aim is to increase capital flows to underdeveloped markets so countries can fund their own way out of poverty. This finance institution are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager with global experience to manage their UK head office and growing regional office facilities. This is a varied role and the successful candidate will have full responsibility for implementing the company's facility maintenance and maintenance programme globally as well as ensuring that the organisation has the right footprint of cost effective office locations that fit the business needs.
- Managing office refurbishments, renovations and moves as well as fit-out projects including the appointment of necessary specialists and sub-contractors and monitoring delivery quality.
- Development and management of a planned preventative maintenance programme.
- Managing health and safety compliance, ensuring inspections are carried out and issuing necessary permits to work.
- Negotiating lease terms, lease purchases and disposals.
- Budgeting and record-keeping for third-party suppliers.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience as a facilities manager and possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills. They will be an effective leader and have in-depth procurement and project management experience. A NEBOSH qualification is preferred as are strong negotiation skills. The role will consist of travel to existing and prospective office locations in the company's investment geographies.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered.