- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000. per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside boutique property company in the search for a stand out Facilities Manager. This is a very exciting opportunity for you to utilise the skills and professional experience you have gained to work for a range of private investors and charitable clients.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
- Forming relationships with key stakeholders, clients and contractors and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- Ensuring that all contracted works is completed in line with the company's regulations, and it is compliant with current health and safety legislation.
- Setting up and tendering/ re-tendering for service contracts.
- Management of building staff and conducting performance reviews.
With an emphasis on providing first class customer service, you will be required to communicate with key decision makers within the company on a daily basis, and also liaise with service contractors. You will be required to ensure that all contract works is compliant and all health and safety is up to date with current legislation, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.