- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside an award winning managing agent who is at the forefront of the property market, in the search for Facilities Manager to manage a mix-use portfolio in London.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided on a constant basis.
- Managing refurbishment project works and ensuring that they are completed to a high standard.
- Setting, managing and reconciling multi service charge budgets.
- Directly managing a facilities assistant as well as third party contractors.
With a broad knowledge of the facilities management industry as well as a good understanding of health and safety processes and procedures, you will thrive within a company who is renowned for investing in their employee's professional development. With previous experience in line management, you will be required to directly manage a facilities assistant as well as numerous third party contractors. Above all you will be a proactive and hard working facilities manager who is confident in your own proficiency, and has the ability to provide top level customer service.
If you are interested then please apply online with your CV today.