- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + car
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a well recognized and highly professional managing agent in their search for a Facilities Manager. Due to their continued success, our client is looking for an experienced individual to manage their retail portfolio in the South-East region with the aspirations to become a part of a highly successful team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To set, manage and reconcile the service charge budget for portfolio.
- Undertaking frequent FM inspections and audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Regularly oversee contractors to ensure that required standard of workmanship is achieved.
- Providing guidance and oversight to members of the FM team.
- Regularly liaise with stakeholders, tenants and contractors.
Our client is seeking an individual who can demonstrate a broad understanding of the FM industry, and have experience with managing a multi site portfolio. You must have a big emphasis on displaying a high level of customer service, and possess a good understanding of health and safety procedures, with either an IOSH or a NEBOSH qualification to support this. If you are a professional and dedicated Facilities Manager with experience in managing a retail portfolio, then now is the chance to join a team which are market leaders in the property sector.
Please apply with your CV online today.