- GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 29th August 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is representing a prestigious real estate business with a clear focus on delivering a first class facilities management service and building long term relationships. Seeking a Facilities Manager to join their growing team, this role will see you take ownership of a lively commercial and residential development, initially the commercial property will be your primary focus, with this transitioning more towards the residential buildings in future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders, especially your tenants and residents;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Ensuring appropriate Risk Assessments are in place for all necessary works on site;
- Overseeing a thorough PPM programme for the building;
- Managing external contractors for a range of total FM services;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance with UK legislative requirements.
Our client is looking for an individual with a track record in managing multi-let office buildings, and with an IOSH qualification to support their health and safety knowledge. You will relish a hands-on role with plenty of variety and display a proactive attitude to your work. With an excellent track record in developing their staff, our client is looking for a long-term hire who can grow within the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today