- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a facilities manager to oversee a residential development in the heart of London. Our client is a company that has a strong track record in managing high-end residential blocks and estates throughout the UK, making them ideally placed to offer further progression and development for your career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Estate Manager by providing a top-tier total facilities service throughout your property;
- Building lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders including first and foremost your residents, as well as external contractors;
- Issuing work permits;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site, undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring all RAMS are in place;
- Overseeing both planned and reactive maintenance works to the building plant and fabric;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Key to your success will be a strong working knowledge of health and safety, supported by either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, as well as a track record in working in a total facilities role within the residential sector.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today