Facilities Market Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th September 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a lively market as part of a historic mixed-use estate. Our client is a well-regarded real estate business, with a reputation for providing a professional service across prestigious properties throughout the UK, whilst developing their staff into true market leaders.
Your key responsibilities within this diverse role will include:
- Overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of you're the market, to ensure it is represented in the best possible light to attract customers;
- Developing lasting relationship with retail owners, traders, and all key stakeholders;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Ensure a robust security and emergency plan is in place;
- Manage the collection of payments from traders;
- Undertake regular inspections of the market, identifying requests for necessary minor works.
To be successful you will thrive working as part of a team in a fast-paced role, with plenty of customer interaction. IOSH qualified, prior retail experience is essential, whilst having managed the maintenance and facilities of a marketplace previously would be advantageous. Adept at building relationships, you will immerse yourself into the vibrant estate, and see yourself develop within a business driving the UK market.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today