Facilities & Operations Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th June 2019
- Job Type
My client a highly reputable and fast growing Investor / Developer are seeking a Facilities Manager to lead and manage all onsite FM operations across a portfolio of their owned Student Accommodation properties within the M25. The postholder must have demonstrable experience managing multi site FM operations with a good knowledge of M&G, this will preferably be within a residential or student accommodation capacity.
- Develop and provide a professional service to ensure all on-site facilities are in excellent working order across all assets
- Assisting with the day to day management of the sites and ensuring staff are developed, supported and working to health and safety guidelines
- In charge of managing the workload and priorities of Maintenance Team
- Delivering and managing service charge budgets
- Tendering contractors for specialist M&E works, managing them in accordance with laid out KPI's/SLA's
- Assisting Operational colleagues with management of rents (reviews, collection and budgeting) in the portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing Developer / Property Investment company and have full autonomy to run an interesting portfolio.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.