Facilities & Property Manager
- GBP37500 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working alongside a global real estate owner and investor who, having set down roots in the UK in the last 5 years, has grown from strength to strength. With a pipeline of strategic acquisitions planned for 2020, they are looking to hire their first Facilities Manager to provide technical oversight, working alongside their site-based staff to provide a top-tier total facilities provision across their expanding portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
Key responsibilities within this expansive role will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections;
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing a proactive maintenance service for building plant and fabric;
- Ensuring full health & safety compliance in each property, including reviewing risk assessments and method statements, FLS reports/works;
- Project management from time to time;
- Managing a team of outsourced suppliers across a range of FM service lines, as well as in-house staff;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Our client prides itself on the inclusive and positive company culture they have cultivated, and are looking for like-minded individuals to keep them on their upwards trajectory in the years to come. Prior experience of FM within either a Real Estate or Hospitality business is essential, as is an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, whilst equally importantly will be your ability to work alongside a range of individuals, demonstrating a flexible, proactive approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV