Finance Analyst (Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 31st October 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Analyst will;
Oversee monthly management reports, including profit and cashflow forecasting, and financial presentations for management
- Track and monitor costs against forecasts monthly, including preparation of relevant report
- Preparation of all monthly reporting and analysis, ensuring accurate variance analysis.
- Develop and run detailed financial model for the mixed-use project with an Asset Management intent. Identify key investment drivers, conceptualise scenario analysis with sensitivities and assess impact to the development
- Work with treasury and funds team to optimise project structuring
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics , Real Estate or Engineering coupled with CA, CFA or CPA qualifications
- At least 5 years of working experience within the real estate industry and financial modelling
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031