Fund Manager - Real estate
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading regional private equity real estate investor/developer who is looking to appoint a new Fund Manager to assist leading on a new private funds initiative. This is a rare position offering the opportunity to work with a world-class PERE investment firm and with significant capital backing for future acquisitions and new development projects.
My client seeks a bright and confident real estate fund manager for this prominent role in Singapore. The successful appointment will have an excellent track record in fund and capital raising and be well-networked and acquainted with investors including HNWI, asset managers, institutional investors, family offices, insurance companies, private banks and wealth managers. You would be disciplined, resourceful and excellent at relationship building.
The responsibilities include:
- All fund management and development/launch duties.
- Capital raising and investor management.
- Driving and implementing strategy for the fund including fund exit.
- Identify potential strategic real estate investment trends and opportunities.
- Create and maintain a team of professionals (internal or external) to originate, analyze, finance, close, manage and sell real estate investments.
- Oversee the closing of transactions.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Fund.