- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a General Manager to be the leader of an iconic commercial development in London. This staple of the London skyline is seeking someone who is confident in managing high-rise commercial buildings, and will see you taking control of the day to day management of a top-tier team, working client-side for a real estate business that is viewed in extremely high esteem across the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an in-house team of FM staff, as well as overseeing the work of a range of total FM suppliers;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, providing a comprehensive property service to them;
- Ensuring the building remains fully compliant with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation, signing off all risk assessments and method statements for necessary works;
- Overseeing a proactive and reactive maintenance service for the building plant and fabric;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Any other duties ad hoc;
As the successful applicant, you will have demonstrable experience in managing a large scale commercial office of at least 400,000 sq ft, in addition to displaying a strong grasp of technical services management as this role will involve numerous plant replacement projects as well as both Cat A and Cat B fit-outs on a regular basis. An IOSH/NEBOSH is essential, whilst IWFM membership is also regarded highly. More importantly, you will be a confident in your ability to bring together a range of stakeholders in order to provide a first class FM service in a prestigious commercial property.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today