- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a General Manager to take ownership of the operational management of a large-scale Trophy Asset for our client. The company is a well-established and equally well-regarded property management business that has made headlines for the success of the business in recent years, whilst still retaining an inclusive and family-feel culture to the team. The building in question is a large commercial office building, home to multiple longstanding tenants, and is undergoing significant proactive investment in the upkeep of the building plant and fabric - making this the ideal role for any individual that loves both a hands-on operational and social role, within large scale property.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the work of the on-site team including a Facilities Coordinator and front of house staff, in addition to specialist suppliers for M&E, cleaning, and security;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the common areas;
- Overseeing sustainability initiatives;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on-site;
- Overseeing a comprehensive maintenance programme on-site, for both planned and reactive maintenance;
- Building lasting professional relationships with tenants.
As the successful applicant you will have a track record in managing large scale commercial buildings (250,000 sq ft +) and support your experience with either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. You will be a confident leader, able to bring together stakeholders to provide a comprehensive total FM service whilst forging key relationships with tenants.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today