- SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
An established Private Equity Real Estate with an existing portfolio in the APAC region is looking to hire a General Manager for one of their assets in Singapore. Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Director of Asset Management, the General Manager will is responsible for the execution of the investment strategy and day-to-day operations of the project including but not limited to asset management, project management, facility management, marketing and leasing management for the asset.
The GM is supported by an on-site facility/building/leasing/project team and he/she will provide day-to-day onsite supervision to the property management team in order to create and maximize the value of the property. The role will be based onsite at the property the GM will be managing.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the asset
- Focus on and oversee the execution of the asset management strategies
- Establish successful relationships with relevant authorities, the occupiers, third party service providers, professional advisers
- Support and oversee the implementation of any asset enhancement plans
- Leasing responsibilities of the asset including lease negotiations/renewals
- End to end Property management responsibilities including implementing operational procedures
- Asset reporting and P&L responsibilities for the asset including the annual business plan, budgets with quarterly variance analysis.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in real asset and property management
- Degree holder in Real-Estate Management or other related disciplines
- Good working knowledge of the relevant legislation on ownership of a commercial asset in Singapore
- Excellent team leadership, organizational and supervisory skills, customer care and people skills.
- Prior experience managing a team of leasing executives and property managers
- The ability to work under pressure and work in a flexible working environment.
- Good numeracy skills required as the GM will be managing the budget of the asset
The successful candidate will be given exciting growth opportunities and competitive remuneration. Only candidates with prior centre management experience of commercial assets will be shortlisted.