- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt has taken on a role with a brand new Co-Working start up that, having successfully established themselves in the US, is looking to take on the London market. Backed by a multi-billion dollar transnational business, this client is seeking a General Manager to operationally manage their existing co-working spaces in Zone 1, and to help drive forward the expansion of this provision throughout London.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking full responsibility for the operational management of your properties and spaces;
- Building and training a team of in-house staff;
- Managing the work of external suppliers across a range of total FM suppliers;
- Undertaking viewings of the vacant space, and up-selling the services provided;
- Building strong working relationships with your tenants, and providing a comprehensive flexible property service to them, delivering a first class hospitality approach;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
The ideal hire will be an innovative and creative thinker who is excited by the opportunity to take on a "blank canvas" of a role and run with it - combining their experience of both Facilities and Workplace management. You will be IOSH qualified, and have worked within the flexible workspace environment previously.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today.