General Practice Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 25th October 2017
- Job Type
My client is seeking a proven General Practice Surveyor to assist with the growth of their already successful Infrastructure and Energy team across the Midlands and the North. This is a varied role requiring project management skills, with a hands-on approach to delivery to provide property services to a number of key clients, which will include temporary access, acquisition, CPO and valuation advice for significant infrastructure projects.
- Assist with the delivery of projects on behalf of Network Rail, HS2, National Grid etc
- Working closely with the Partners, identify new business opportunities across the region
- To develop and grow a client base for claimants affected by new road schemes and utility schemes across the region
- Promotion of Compulsory Purchase Orders
- The appointed candidate will be educated to degree level and must be a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience in valuation and compulsory purchase is a key requirement for this role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and managing projects
- An ability to establish new and maintain existing business relationships
- Strong team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients alike
- Full UK driving licence.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this General Practice Surveyor and similar positions across the West Midlands region, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.