- GBP20000.00 - GBP24000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th June 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a modern family-feel asset management company who are seeking a handyman to join their friendly team based at a newly acquired student accomodation block. The company is big of providing a great standard of service, which starts with the way they treat their staff - they are known as an inclusive employer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with contractors, monitoring their work;
- Undertaking regular building patrols;
- Providing support for fabric, plumbing and electrical maintenance;
- Undertaking H&S checks for the portfolio;
- Keeping detailed maintenance records.
You will have displayed experience across a variety of trades, and will display a can-do attitude. As the role is based in student accommodation there will be occasional evening and weekend work, but this is a rarity and not a regular occurrence.