- GBP20000.00 - GBP24000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a property investor that is known for providing a fun, flexible service throughout their growing portfolio, and is seeking a Maintenance Operative for a brand new block of student accommodation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with customers, understanding their needs and responding appropriately;
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure work is completely safely to time and budget;
- Taking responsibility for the reactive and preventative maintenance of the accommodation;
- Undertaking regular building patrols to identify any requirements or H&S risks;
- Recording and logging any issues that arise;
- Keeping maintenance records including PAT Testing and fixed wire certification.
You will have prior experience of working within either a hospitality, residential, or student accommodation environment, and have tangible experience of electrical, plumbing, and/or generalist maintenance work, as well as a proactive attitude to your work. Due to the nature of this property, this role will require weekend work from time to time.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.