Head of Block Management - North London
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st November 2018
- Job Type
I am currently working closely with a highly regarded Block Management company base in North London and Hertfordshire who are looking for someone senior to join the team and run the Block Management department. The company are a large property company that cover several different sectors in the real estate and have a number of offices across London and Hertfordshire.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Block Management individual that are looking to progress their career and be the figurehead of a department and manage a team of Property Managers.
- Main point of contact for any issues that are escalated.
- Carry out regular staff appraisals.
- Create management strategies for the team.
- Build relationships with current clients.
- Bring on new business for the company.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to help them develop.
- MIRPM qualified.
- Strong team management experience.
- Local area knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years Block Management experience.
- Up to date industry knowledge.
- Confident in dealing with budgets and meeting KPI targets.
For this role you will be based in the Hertfordshire area and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30 with flexibility for the right person.
The Salary provided is £55,000 with company benefits.