Head of Block Management
- GBP55000 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th November 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a well established and highly regarded London firm who are looking for a Head of Block Management to join their London office. In this capacity, you will manage a small property management team, reporting to the Director of Estates & Asset management.
This role requires someone who is well versed in all aspects of block management who can train and manage their own team. You will work closely alongside the Director to develop a client strategy to increase the asset value of the portfolio and maintain high customer service levels for the freehold portfolio. The office for this role is located a 5 minute walk from most of the portfolio.
The head of block management will also be responsible for implementing health and safety legislation. As such you will also be required to hold or complete your IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications in order to advise on and maintain health and safety standards.
Our client have offices across the UK and are expanding quickly. They are looking to invest over £500 million in the next two years and so need strong leadership in place. While leading the team the key duties of the role will include:
- Support and develop a property team to successfully deliver the business objectives and contribute to the success of the division
- Develop procedures and service levels to promote and improve Operations
- Day to day management of Block Management, Facilities Management & Service Charge teams
- Management of on Site Staff both directly employed and employed via managing Agents
- Control works budget for the portfolio including planned maintenance, ensuring major works are completed within the set time frames
- Maintain and deliver regular reports as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant L & T legislation relating specifically to long lease arrangements
There is major scope for progression in this role to become more involved at an operational level, advising client's on investment options. The salary for this role is £55,000-£65,000.
If you'd like to discuss this opportunity further please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.