Head of Business Development
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 23rd March 2020
- Job Type
A boutique Investment Manager is looking for Head of Business Development to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and grow your own team.
The preferred candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of the central London residential market.
Your key skills and responsibilities will include:
- Source and develop new client relationships and maintain existing relationships with investors and agents.
- Maximise investment opportunities by using the company's CRM system.
- Provide weekly reports on statistics and business developments to the Managing Director.
Key requirements include:
- Extensive knowledge of the Residential sector in Central London.
- Prior experience of Business Development or client management.
Office based in central London.
Salary from £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus.
If this role is of interest and you would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.