Head of Capital Markets
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
- Lead fundraising activities for all funds
- Negotiate, structure and complete fund documentation
- Coordinate annual investor meetings for underlying funds
- Implement effective fund monitoring and administration.
- Ensure compliance with investment strategy, covenants, environmental and social safeguard requirements, and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Actively monitor fund financial performance and actions
- Assess and structure transactions to maximize the potential for co-investing co-financing and catalyzing of additional sources of capital
- Supervise the performance of reporting staff, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Direct fundraising experience with a private equity fund, fund of funds, institutional investor, sovereign wealth fund, or similar entity
- Strong practical experience in structuring, negotiating and monitoring funds and direct co-investment transactions
- Strong understanding of financial returns/metrics in order to match clients' investment mandates to potential investment opportunities
The role offers exciting growth potential, highly competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be part of a growing PERE platform in the region.