Head of Facilities Operations
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Head of Facilities Operations to help drive forward the FM provision of a property management consultancy across a nationwide portfolio. Based from our clients London head office, this role will see you lead a team of 10, providing vision and operational insight to them, whilst providing a top tier total facilities service to your tenants and clients. With plenty of scope for further growth and development of the business, this role will suit a strategic leader who is keen to be at the forefront of a blue-chip business.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing FM strategies and models of operations to support business objectives;
- Looking at ways of utilising new technology in order to improve property management processes within the growing portfolio, including with smart buildings;
- Leading the FM team, and looking at further fostering an innovative working culture;
- Assisting with managing H&S compliance alongside the Health and Safety department;
- Leading and assisting with mobilisation projects for new clients;
- Procuring new suppliers and contractors, as well as identifying improvements in service delivery of existing suppliers.
As the successful applicant you will have a tangible track record in delivering change within a Real Estate business - preferably a managing agent. Membership of either RICS or BIFM is desirable, whilst either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is essential. If you're a proactive, self-motivated FM professional who is seeking to lead a new team into new challenges and to new heights then please apply today!
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.