Head of Health and Safety
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 31st July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt recruitment is working alongside an innovative managing agent that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, as a direct result of their flexible, service-driven approach to their work. As a result of this growth, they are looking to solidify their senior leadership team, and hire their first in-house Head of Health and Safety to drive forward H&S strategy, management, and compliance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long lasting relationships with internal staff, contractors, and clients to help drive forward best practice and educate across the business;
- Training and developing on-site staff;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK legislation;
- Promoting sustainability throughout the portfolio;
- Conducting audits of properties and processes.
Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate about driving forward organisational change, and who is confident in their ability to educate stakeholders up to Director level on the importance of best practice. You will ideally come from a Real Estate background working with commercial properties for a third party client, whilst you will support your experience with a NEBOSH General certificate or Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, as well as having undertaken courses for Fire Risk Assessments and Auditing.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV