Head of IT Transformation
- GBP100000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 11th May 2019
- Job Type
Head of IT Transformation
Permanent Full Time
£100,000 - £120,000
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available within a world-renowned property company with over £15 billion in assets under management, to join their UK management team as Head of IT Transformation. With a renewed focus on Technology, our Client has some interesting new initiatives and projects in the pipeline.
You will have full autonomy and ownership of the UK Business Systems Division with a mandate to create a delivery plan to provide the business with fit for purpose technology; this will include creating a programme plan, agreeing commercials and instructing third party software partners.
- You will be responsible for the IT demand management process regarding software, providing clear guidance and assurance regarding the analysis, design, implementation and support of IT-enabled projects on behalf of the business.
- Working with key stakeholders at all levels to define and deliver the needs of the business.
- Leading prioritisation of IT initiatives based on organisation needs/strategy, IT workload and budgets.
- Ensuring the business need is addressed by the technical solution from a conceptual standpoint and oversee the resolution of escalated IT issues.
- Accountable for project delivery; active management of the business project portfolio, including resources and cost.
- Work within clearly defined and well-established processes; and ensuring all regulatory requirements are implemented (GDPR etc.).
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable career path from Property/Real Estate industry and possess experience working as a Senior Manager (or similar) in IT & Finance.
- A strong understanding of how the appropriate application of technology directly influences overall company performance and experience of defining and implementing an IT strategy.
- Demonstrable expertise in the delivery of business solutions, enhancing the customer experience and supporting and developing capability across all channels.
- Significant exposure to the implementation, support and understanding Property Management and ERP systems (ideally SAP).
- Proven experience of leading business systems teams and systems delivery teams, including the delivery of one or more significant transformation programmes.
- Educated to degree level (bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or relevant field) or equivalent work experience.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: email@example.com