Head of Leasing (Commercial and Retail)
- SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 10th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is one of Singapore's fastest growing property companies with a presence in commercial, residential and hospitality properties in key cities across APAC, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, China and Australia.
The role of Head of Leasing (Commercial and Retail), will lead the leasing function where the incumbent will be responsible for planning, directing and monitoring the activities of the leasing team to achieve targets. Providing plans to contribute to the development of leasing, marketing, advertising and pricing strategies regionally.
· Sourcing of new tenants for office and retail vacancies.
· Build, maintain and strengthen business relationships with tenants.
· Lead negotiations for renewals, expansion, consolidations
· Create customer loyalty with the objective of improving retention
· Provide annual work plan for timely renewal of tenancy agreement and fulfilment of the obligation in the tenancy agreement,
· Ensure the report submission from tenants for renewal purpose in a timely manner and on expiration of the term of the tenancy reporting submission
· Ensure that the process of the renewal tenancy is well-planned in advance and the offer for the renewal is made with enough notice prior to the expiry of existing tenancy and the tenancy.
· Preparation and issuance of Tenancy Agreement and Letter of Offer are executed in timely manner and follow up on the execution of the agreements.
· Manage the handover and takeover of all the properties including the returning and taking over properties.
· Any other assignments as and when directed by the Management.
· At least 15 years of relevant experience in office/retail leasing
· Strong network in the office and retail (F&B) market (SG, AU, ID) and a keen sense of the latest retail trends
· Good understanding of retail concepts, leasing procedures, management of operations and trade mix planning
· Good knowledge in structuring leasing contracts with strong analytical and negotiation skills
· Proactive, resourceful and strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031