Head of Property and Estate Management
- GBP80000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th January 2018
- Job Type
One of the leading property investment and development companies in the UK is seeking a Head of Property & Estate Management to join their London office and focus on one of their prime, central London Estates. In this capacity, the successful candidate will manage a lean property management team, reporting to straight to the Director of the Estate, to ensure their commercial assets are managed optimally.
The key duties of the role include:
- Leading and delivering on all operational aspects of the Estate at a high standard, including property and estate management, security and facilities management and customer service
- Optimising cost to the Estate, while ensuring customers and visitors receive a globally-leading experience in the Estate
- Managing tenant relationships
- Advising the Director of the Estate on initiatives that will improve the value and customer experience of the Estate
- Advise Property Managers on day-to-day management issues or queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to step up into a client-side position, managing the Estate's Property Management team as well as their prime, central London assets.
This role would be ideal for a candidate with a strong technical, property management background, but also with extensive customer-focused experience. The client are looking for an individual who can fit in with their team and assist with upholding the standard of the Estate.
If you meet the above requirements, and are interested in this position, please submit your details via the provided link.