Head of Property Management
- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th February 2019
- Job Type
We are currently working with a high end managing agent in the West End who are looking for a Head of Property Management.
In this capacity, you will manage a small property management team of five, working closely with the board of directors at an operational level.
This role requires someone who is well versed in all aspects of block management who can train and manage their own team. You will work closely alongside the Directors to develop a client strategy to increase the management portfolio and maintain high customer service levels.
Due to a new investor our client is expanding quickly. They are looking to invest a considerable amount into the business over the next two years and so need strong leadership in place. While leading the team the key duties of the role will include:
- Support and develop a property team to successfully deliver the business objectives and contribute to the success of the division
- Develop procedures and service levels to promote and improve Operations
- Day to day management of Block Management, Facilities Management & Service Charge teams
- Management of on Site Staff both directly employed and employed via managing Agents
- Control works budget for the portfolio including planned maintenance, ensuring major works are completed within the set time frames
- Maintain and deliver regular reports as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant L & T legislation relating specifically to long lease arrangements
There is major scope for progression in this role to become more involved at an operational level, advising client's on investment options. The salary for this role is £55,000-£65,000.
If you'd like to discuss this opportunity further please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.